Sunday, May 27, 2012

Random T photodump and Hair


Recently, before she went back to HK, I've mainly been going random places with T. Actually, rather than random, it seems that we always end up in the land of Ahlians (Bugis) for two reasons- her Taimei addiction, and my Purikura addiction. So when I scroll up my iPhone photo gallery, it's mainly a camwhore spam of the two of us taking advantage of the awesome lighting in Purikura booths (budget Purikura).


I also inadvertently wound up wasting money on sub-par food that looked gorgeous. And I was hungry.

Maple Purin and some Caramel Caramel Caramel de Caramel Caramel something Fleur de Sel dessert mousse cake thing.



Besides that, something I did recently was to DIY dye my hair for the very first time. It seems like every time I dye my hair, it gets cheaper. The first time it was $140 at Shunji Matsuo, followed by $25 by some unknown Groupon neighbourhood salon in the rural recesses of the east, and finally $17.90 from a box.


The end result was surprisingly decent, considering my (lack of) skills. It was a foam dye and was pretty fun and incredibly fool-proof. The colour in the photo above isn't what it looks like IRL, but rather in sunlight and under an Instagram filter, but is nonetheless what I would have preferred it come out to be.



That aside, I've bid my preliminary farewells to a quarter of F4TW- the angmoh, who I will never see again. It's D-MINUS 95 to the day I fly off, and time could not crawl by any slower. I also could not be any poorer (sidetrack).

My goal has been to scrape together about SG$4k by August for various things like 1. stocking up on stuff to bring to Tokyo, 2. bringing to Tokyo to stock up on stuff (clothes, and other typically-Japanese cute paraphernalia that would actually be rather useless but cute nonetheless) there. Obviously, as with all my other 'saving plans', I've failed miserably and don't even have enough to stock #1. This is a plea to any potential Daddy/Mommy-Long/Short-Legs/Arms who would be so generous as to a. give me money or b. provide me a high-paying flexible-hours minimal-workload close-to-Holland job.

I digress.

Anyway, certain things I've been doing: sending more documents to ICU because the ones I sent previously are unacceptable; rolling around in bed; being attacked by a hellish case of allergies to an unknown allergen; rolling around in bed; doing a 2-day (originally 3, but I called in sick for the last day) job that got me sunburned and sick; rolling around in bed.


To be honest, I have no vested interest in updating this blog because I've gotten over the wanna-have-a-popular-blog-and-roll-in-money-from-ads-and-retire phase, and also because it's tedious. However, seeing as I'm leaving my family soon to live alone, I will chronicle my days in heaven for the sake of those interested.

But that's in 95 days and not now, so updates until then will be infrequent save the occasional report when ICU contacts me (which would be when the dorm application results are released and when I apply for my visa, when I pack, and when I leave). Of course, if something pressingly interesting or life-changing happens until then, I'd probably put it up here too. Unless my laziness outweighs its interestingnessnessness.


With that, I leave you who is reading this.
95 days till you turn green with envy because my dreams are coming true.

4 comments:

  1. the word that exists is allergen. might it be related to your progressively cheaper hair dyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see. Shall make amends. To be fair, I was only one letter off. And nope, allergies began before I even bought the dye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I'm a new reader that came from your My Kawaii entry on Tokyo Kawaii, etc. I think we share a lot of similar interests (Purikura, nails, fashion, etc... and of course Japan!) I look forward to reading your future posts!

    I also have a blog. Please take a look if you can! <3 http://kahou-diary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaho!
      Thank you for coming to my blog~ I'm glad to hear you enjoy it, so feel free to subscribe ^o^
      I took a look at your blog too, it seems interesting~
      I hope you will continue to enjoy kyo~mo,

      Delete