Sunday, August 26, 2012

T farewell ☹ (+ OOTD)


The day before I left, I said farewell to my BFF. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) Sure, we've never been the emotional types to consciously miss each other, but still- we're never gonna have Taimei together or take Purikura unless her mom allows her to visit Tokyo (and only for the latter).

Nothing much to say here in any case, since it's not like we did anything out of the usual.

 Both of our last Taimeis

HER PRESENT FOR ME- MY PERFUME OMG ♥


Let's talk about this epic last shot where T herself put a skull on her face to censor it. And FHL it was the biggest shot they printed!!! =͟͟͞͞ ऀืົཽ≀ ͔ ͕̮ ऀืົཽ✧ She did it because she wanted to hide her eyebags. -_- Why couldn't she just have spammed the artificial blush instead, right?

Never complete without the hours spent in the ozm lighting. About 90% of "purikura time" is spent camwhoring, really.

  Her feather

 Her newest tattoo

 Her self-done french waterfall

 Camwhoring on timer

 Tired from camwhoring



OOTD:
dotted peter pan collar blouse - Forever 21
high-waist acid wash denim shorts - some random store in FEP
leopard print belt - ASOS
cutout oxfords - random store in Paradigm KL
chain bracelet - Juicy Couture

 Gorgeous slit/bow detail on the back of the blouse

 OOTD selca attempt

My eye makeup up close because so many people keep asking how I do it...

Okay, that's it for this photo-heavy post. I'M IN TOKYO!!! Will start blogging about Tokyo stuff once I clear one or two more posts before starting my new phase in life! People who have me on FB can expect daily photo uploads of my first week in Tokyo with my parents~~~

I'm also going to visit my university tomorrow~ It's all sinking in and becoming a little more real now. *_*

♡サニー☆

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! Welcome to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~~~ ૮( ऀืົཽु ˙̫̮ ऀืົཽू)ა✧

      Delete