Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tokyo DESU


I believe I already announced this a few days ago, but I'M IN TOKYO!!!


I've got my personalised Suica,


soaked in the insane Japanese cuteness,


seen Miku×FamiMa food,


been envious of cute Japanese sales assistants' gel nails,


drooled over the unreachable Docomo Q-Pot phone,


been to church and gotten free snacks,


and SHOPPED!!!!! I bought more than this, of course, just didn't photograph it all for the element of surprise in future OOTDs (bought the gorgeoustest shoes!!!).

Anyway, we've basically wandered around for the most part, ran some necessary errands (will cover in another post), and shopped~ Visited my university too, so expect photos~

♡サニー☆

2 comments:

  1. welcome to tokyo bethany <3 you have an official blog xD so cool! and so cuuute~ ^.^ looking forward to seeing you soon! your pictures describe tokyo soo well... lawl xD

    --leona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leona!!! Why are you "Lidia Lui"???

      Haha thank you so much~~~ can't wait to meet you too ૮( ऀืົཽु ˙̫̮ ऀืົཽू)ა✧

      Delete