Saturday, September 29, 2012

First NOTM from Tokyo


久々のポストは今のマイネイルでーす☆

I'd like to say I've been excessively busy (which is true) so I couldn't post anything, but it's more of laziness because I could probably have found time to blog between my busyness. And also because I have no inspiration and editing/uploading photos are troublesome now that I don't have an iPhone.

Anyway, this is a simple mani I did yesterday. The two nail polishes are from pa, a Japanese brand with a wide selection of supacute colours/designs. The black flakes are already suspended in the polish, so it's a pretty effortless nail design. It looks complex and cute and like it took a lot of skill and effort, but it really isn't hard at all. こんなネイルをおすすめです。

I have a folder of photos to upload for posts, but the dorm festival and engeikai is this coming week, so I have practices and stuff to do in preparation and actual events the whole week so I'm really busy... (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) Not to mention the upcoming midterms and a whole bunch of other dorm events coming October.

Anyway, I'm not pre-writing this post and I really need to leave now to buy stuff for the play so TTYL~

♡サニー☆

No comments:

Post a Comment