Monday, September 17, 2012

メイク&自撮りサークル Makeup & Selca Circle

In ICU, you can join clubs or circles. Usually clubs are for official sports and all that recognised by the school, whereas circles are created by the students for themselves over a common interest etc. I wanted to join at least one cos it seems really fun, but I was too lazy and it's gonna sap up all my free time anyway so I decided not to haha.

So I was talking about that, and Mai told me to create my own circle~ but idek what to make even if I create one, then Wonちゃん came in and Mai was like "why don't you two make your own makeup and 自撮り circle?"


And thus our circle/pair was born. I have an FB album dedicated to all our selca. =͟͟͞͞ ऀืົཽ≀ ͔ ͕̮ ऀืົཽ✧ TBH I have no idea what we do besides camwhoring. It's just that we like makeup (and fashion) so we get along~ Wonちゃん大好き〜〜〜

♡サニー☆

No comments:

Post a Comment