Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Aqua Gradient NOTM + Mai's nails


It's not like I rarely do my nails, but rather that I don't do a NOTM every time I do my nails because either 1. they're just plain polish or 2. they're just repeat designs I've posted before.

This most recent one however, is a design I haven't done since 2009 because that nail polish dried up and wasn't in production anymore. Found a similar one by pa here in Japan, so I got it and tried it once more. It's so time-consuming that I probably will never be doing it ever again. I'm really happy with it, though.


While I was at it, I also did Mai's nails because I can only do others' nails before I do mine or I'll mess mine up. Last time I did my nails, I also did Sayaka's. Next time, it's gonna be Won. There's like a queue of people who wanna get their nails done...

Anyway, what I did for Mai was just basic one-colour polish and no design in the same pa polish as my previous NOTM. Because of the black flakes in the polish, it doesn't look plain so I love this polish and I'll probably end up getting all the different colours as the months pass.

That's about it for now, so until the next post.

♡サニー☆

No comments:

Post a Comment