Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Septen会s, Selcas & Ailments


Hooray for more selcas from Mai and Yurie's phones~ ꒰ ◍ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ ꒱


First two from Mai's phone from Engeikai practices, second two from Yurie's phone before Dorm Festival Dinner!


More from before 寮際ディナー 16, 15, 14, 13 Septens ♡


Excuse the makeup-less faces. >///< So the other night, we were supposed to go out with some people with the other dorms, but that got cancelled so we decided to have our own 女子会 (girls' gathering? girls' night in this context?) in 3WD's social room. ;_;

Mai and I cycled out to get snacks, Macs and drinks, and we realised when we got back that we had exactly one Septen from each year! Me (16), Mai (15), Won (14) and Yurie (13)~ After that, Alyssa joined us too and we had five Septens to make a セプテ女子会〜☆

Then Won, who had heard of my legendary delicious Shin ramen, said she wanted to have my ramen. At 2 am. So I sacrificed my few days' worth of rations and cooked for them (they're supposed to pay me back in more Shin ramen [and eggs please] but they haven't so I have nothing to eat, people!!!). Of course, my ramen lived up to its reputation and tasted like heaven. =͟͟͞͞ ऀืົཽ≀ ͔ ͕̮ ऀืົཽ✧

Moving on, we had a nabe party with (like 1/10th of) Canada House in our social room the other day. I don't actually eat nabe so all I had was some chicken, udon, and the choux creme they brought over (which was awesome). That night, for some reason, I was even more accident-prone than usual, and slipped on the stairs three times. I barely caught myself twice, but I actually fell down the stairs once. And I just had to hit my shin on the corner of the step exactly where I have a 3week-old bruise from falling off my bike. So that extremely serious bruise that already wasn't going away now isn't gonna go away for even longer. ¬_¬

That's not all. I don't even know why, but my body hurts so, so much. My right ankle hurts when I walk, so I think I might have twisted it when I fell down the stairs. My left shoulder hurts a lot too, and so does my left knee and so many other parts of my body that I can't even differentiate any more because EVERY. THING. HURTS. Have I mentioned I'm really poor too?

The season is finally turning in Mitaka, and it's getting pretty cold here. It's generally around 15-18ºC recently, and even colder at night. Of course, I don't own anything below the upper 1/3 of my thigh, so I'm still living in t-shirts and shorts, just with sweaters and tights added. And my boots aren't gonna be here till end November, so I might just die. I don't have a single coat either.

I'm really hungry.

♡サニー☆

2 comments: