Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Harajuku twice in a week, and 16 Septen-kai!


With Mai and Alyssa~ Believe it or not, after 3 whole months, this was our first time going out together!



Whereas I live in the same room as Yurie and we've been out at least twice...


As usual, we ate,


and ate,


and ate,


and ate more. This wasn't even all- we had curry, donuts, MacDonald's, crepes, pasta, choux creams, all in one day.



I did go to Harajuku twice in that week, and didn't even cover all of Takeshita Doori... Got lotsa stuff that week, and the following week when my mom and grandma came, so my cupboard and drawers are stuffed now. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ु⁾⁾ Above is my haul from just the day with Yurie... Lotsa winter stuff, if you can't tell- coats, tights, mittens, hats, and yes- shorts.



In between those two Harajuku trips, we also had an 16セプテン会!☆ Sadly, only 10 16 Septens could make it, plus one 16 April...


(Stolen from Kanako again) I got to know some 知り合いs better, but I basically knew who everyone who showed up was, so yeah. It was fun anyways, and it'd be great if more people show up for the next one, which someone (else) will hopefully plan soon.



I leave you with an angelic shot of me that Leona took (aren't I?).

♡ベサ子(笑)☆

No comments:

Post a Comment