Monday, January 7, 2013

My last teenage year


On December 15th 2012, I turned 19. I've entered my last year of teenagehood. My last year as a child (minor) in Japan. My last remotely youngish birthday. My first birthday away from my family. My first birthday in Japan. My first birthday as a university student. Blah blah blah.

I honestly don't think birthdays are that big of a deal. Who wants to get officially one number older anyway? I wanna be 18 forever. But birthdays are a good excuse to celebrate and get presents. The izakaya we went to gave us free ice cream cake when we told them it was my birthday! That's what birthdays are awesome for. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ु⁾⁾



My birthday celebrations actually began from the night before, because it was 2MD ball, so we literally had a ball. At midnight, 3WD girls sang me a birthday song and gave me lotsa snacks~ And when I woke up properly, I went out with Barbie~ ꒰ ◍ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ ꒱

We were actually supposed to go to Harajuku to shop, but the weather forecast said it was gonna rain all afternoon downtown, so we cancelled and just went to the train station to take purikura and eat. There are so many mistakes in my writing in the second purikura above. Kinda hard to decorate and write on 6 shots while on a time limit.


My birthday lunch- a kiddy omurice meal. =͟͟͞͞ ऀืົཽ≀ ͔ ͕̮ ऀืົཽ✧



And then at night, a bunch of 3WD + Sae, Neil and Rei went to an izakaya to celebrate!!! And for 2次会 (round 2 party), we went to all-night karaoke~~~


Chicken with my デ部部長 and beloved roomie Yurie~ ʕ͙•̫͑͡•ʔͦʕͮ•̫ͤ͡•ʔ͙


With パルたん♡



2 weeks later, Yurie made me purin as a belated birthday present!!!

So that pretty much summarises my 19th birthday. Nothing much, but all I could ask for- spent it with the best people doing what we always do.

I feel old.

♡ベサニー☆

No comments:

Post a Comment