Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tokyo with Mama and Grandma


They came!!! It was an awesome week of insane shopping and hauling and eating and walking and racking up insane transport costs going out to meet them every single day. But I'm so glad they came and I got to see them. (I had 4 days in a row of buffets... Ok, one of them was with my friends, but yeah- you get the idea.)


Buffet 1: Sweets Paradise at Harajuku


Buffet 4: Platinum Buffet at Shinjuku Mylord

If you're wondering where #2 and #3 are, #2 was all-you-can-eat yakiniku with my friends for belated Thanksgiving, and #3 I saved for last because it was the best.


The view over Ginza.


The view from my seat. YES. I WENT ALL THE WAY TO GINZA TO HAVE MY BELOVED BLACK PEPPER CRAB FOR AN EARLY BIRTHDAY MEAL. Sadly, lunchtime was buffet-only so there was no cereal prawn or zamantou, but I managed to order this baby a la carte and had it all. by. myself.


The aftermath.


I was pretty happy.


Not to mention the many cafés we enjoyed.


AND ALL THE INSTANT BPC NOODLE AND CARBONARA THEY BROUGHT ME!!!

Food is my life.

But that wasn't the point of this post. I had an awesome week, but now they've gone back and I've gotten my results (and they're surprisingly not that bad, except for JLP), and Winter term is starting... Well- my Autumn break was good. And now Winter break's nearly over. I need to remember to publish my drafted posts more often...

♡ベサ子☆

2 comments: