Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winter Break 2012


Winter break was a fun-filled awesome time. We kicked it off with a Christmas/Holiday Nabe (hotpot) party at 2MD on the weekend break began (photos from Mai and Yuri respectively).


Mai, Kaho and I did the ingredient preparations, and I was in charge of cutting the carrots, as you can see above. ꒰ ◍ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ ꒱



Christmas was Kanoko's birthday, so a few of us remaining in 3WD went to Ueno to have fun!


And in the evening, we had our own Christmas party in the tatami room~~~ =͟͟͞͞ ऀืົཽ≀ ͔ ͕̮ ऀืົཽ✧



And then New Year!!! I had been sick since the day after Christmas, and didn't even leave the dorm for 2 weeks. Since everyone went back home, basically none of my friends were still in 3WD and I had no plans for NYE- a first in years. On NYE itself however, I got a bunch of invitations- but I chose 2MD's Nabepa because who better to spend New Year's with than with them (photo from Kiyo-chan)?

We had nabe while watching Gaki no Tsukai and Kouhaku, then after it became 2013, we cycled out to the local shrine for hatsumoude and soba. On the way back, we had ice janken and enjoyed our free ice cream in the middle of winter. Got back, continued what we were doing before we left until like 5am, and finally dragged myself back to 3WD, only to wake in a few hours to get ready for a movie at 2.30pm- which we ended up only watching at 9.15pm.


I also got a super cute New Year greeting card (hand-drawn) from Leona~~~ (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ु⁾⁾



And somewhere along the break I acquired the skill to niketsu!!! Photo by Mai- a pretty good shot considering she was cycling while taking it.

So that pretty much sums up my winter break, most of which was spent sick and alone. I have to thank Yurie, though- she took care of me when she was around. She went out to get my fever patches, sports drinks, snacks and chicken, and even cooked porridge for me. ૮( ऀืົཽु ˙̫̮ ऀืົཽू)ა✧

Now winter break is almost over, most my friends are back, and we're gonna have more fun than ever. I love dorm life so, so much.

♡ベサ子☆

No comments:

Post a Comment