Thursday, March 14, 2013

Random nutshell update


Spring is a-coming! Behold the beautiful blossoming buds (and awesome alliteration) against the clear, cloudless sky. Something about spring evokes my poetic side. Not.



Theme 1: friends. The usual suspects went out to play one weekend, complete with brunch, bowling, nabe dinner and movies (+ essay-writing) till late. Of course, Neil picks up a discarded cabinet on the way home, and Ale somehow tows it home on his bike.


This be Alyssa bowling, grandma-style. I shouldn't be talking, considering I flung the ball backwards at my friends when I was trying to gain momentum. After the first round, we decided we needed the bumpers.


And this is Rei, some time back, pulling a bike stunt with my phone's spectacular camera capturing the epic scene in full clarity. No filter.



Theme 2: Room neatness. This was 201. As I write this now, the room looks like an even worse tornado hit again. Thrice. And Mai just cleaned up a few days ago.


Incidentally, this was 205- how Yurie and I kept our clothes (not even dirty laundry).



Theme 3: FOOD!!! Sweet and Sour Prawns, or as the Japanese call it- Ebi Chili.


Fried rice I decided I wanted to make and asked Yurie for help with, only to end up having her make the whole thing. And yes, those are carrots *GASP*.


Apple Curry I made all by myself! Yes, with carrots.


Let's not forget this awesome chocolate mousse I made with no recipe, topped with hand-whipped cinnamon cream and impromptu decorating. It was apparently amazing delicious, but I wouldn't know because I don't like chocolate.


Thassall, folks. My random updates are saturating this blog lately so much that I'm considering dedicating a tag to it.

♡べ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment