Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Parents come to Tokyo!!!


This post is really, really overdue. My parents actually came to Tokyo during Spring break, so like in early-mid March. It's already May now.


I don't really remember much since it was so long ago, but as usual we went shopping and took purikura in Harajuku.


And as we have for the past few years, we ate at Sunshine City's Tenya. I also got new glasses at Sunshine City. This is the only picture in this post where I'm wearing my old glasses because this was right before I got them.


YES WE WENT TO JUMBO'S FRANCHISE IN SHINAGAWAAAAAA


BLACK PEPPER CRAB AND CEREAL PRAWNNNN!!! The cereal prawn was really disappointing, plus it wasn't deshelled, but the crab was awesome.


And they came to ICU to see the first bloom of Sakura and to picnic on bakayama.

That's about it I guess. It's Spring term now, and so many things have happened since then. I haven't blogged in like a month, and even the last post was a really backdated one, so I have a lot of material to blog about if I ever get around to doing it.

♡べ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment