Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Random 遊びとか


More purikura! I gave in and decided to pay for the purikura service on my phone so I can download every single one now~


These were from when Sayaka and I went to Harajuku to play/shop.


At a cafe in Omotesando.


My clothing haul from Harajuku and Shibuya (nearly everything I got, pictured and not pictured, was 50% off).


And these are from when Mai and I went to Sakai (the train station) just to eat and I insisted on taking purikura.


One night, I was actually so bored that I did experimental makeup from some video on Mai (it's supposed to be Beyonce makeup).

Safe to say summer holidays are pretty boring. I'd actually rather school start so that all my friends would come back and all our dorm events can resume.

♡ベ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment