Sunday, August 11, 2013

Singapore FOOD


BLACK PEPPER CRAB BLACK PEPPER CRAB BLACK PEPPER CRAB

The promised Singapore food post is here. Unfortunately, I took fewer photos than I thought I did, and a lot of other good dishes and finally-satisfied cravings aren't pictured here. This BPC was actually my last meal in Singapore (at JUMBO), but the best, so I thought it would be appropriate to start with.


Also JUMBO, cereal prawn.


My first meal in Singapore- BPC at Mei Ling street (or was it Stirling?).


With sweet and sour prawns.



And a few days later at the same place, Yurie and Parute's first dinner in Singapore- BPC.


And cereal prawn.


Chilli Crab Xiao Long Bao at Din Tai Fung.


Chicken Rice.


French cuisine- lobster spaghetti that cost more than a whole crab (or two, depending on which restaurant).


Thai food- basil fish rice.


CURRY FRIES @ EWF.


And Skinny Wings.


And Har Jeong Kai nuggets which taste like ebisen.

And that's all the photos I have of food. I also had other things like Shihlin chicken, Marché rosti and more I don't remember.

♡ベ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment